Individual customisation tailored to your application
A machine tool manufacturer wants to save assembly time internally and has the distribution board assembly manufactured by TRI-MATIC.
The procurement of the distributor for a coating system now only needs one supplier instead of five.
Pneumatic door drives open and close the doors of a paint booth automatically, continuously, smoothly and synchronously.
A drinking water dispenser needs a non-adjustable pressure control to prolong the life of the unit.
For level control of a water tank, a fixed water connection is mounted in limited space.
With only 1 instead of 13 suppliers, a manufacturer of packaging machines wants to reduce the effort for the procurement and assembly of a sub-assembly.
The hydraulic manifold block distributes the cutting oil to the various tools of the lathe.
Fully ATEX certified, validated and ready for use, a pneumatic control box is supplied for a liquid sampling system.
For limited space in a milling machine, a purely pneumatic control cabinet and a separate operating control panel were developed.
To save time internally during assembly, a manufacturer of packaging machines has a water collector manufactured externally by TRI-MATIC.
A robust pneumatic control plate for spraying concrete or mortar is manufactured to prevent incorrect manipulation and increase reliability.
A supplier of heat exchangers wants to easily and smoothly procure a complex, heat-resistant assembly with a 2/2-way ball valve for a steam air heater.
Assemblies: Individual customisation tailored to your application
When standard products no longer cover your requirements, the customisation to your application begins. Simple and complex customised assemblies are our passion. We develop your individual special production tailored to your company and your needs.
We combine your idea, or perhaps ours, with the expert advice and technical know-how of our employees. This results in new and exciting solutions. Thanks to years of practical experience and regular internal and external training, our employees are up to date with the latest technology. This broad and deep knowledge flows into our daily work and promotes innovation and creative processes. You and your application are always at the centre of our thoughts and actions.
From the idea to your customised assembly in 6 steps
- It all starts with an idea. Combine the idea with expert advice and technical know-how and the result is creative engineering.
- After defining the function and recording the specifications, drawings, circuit diagrams and 3D models are developed with SolidWorks CAD providing a 360-degree view.
- Once these documents have been approved, sampling and field-testing follow.
- As soon as testing has been successfully completed and initial acceptance has taken place, pre-series or series production with the labelling requested by the customer begins.
- Before delivery, the assemblies are integrally tested for function and, after quality inspection, packed and shipped in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Finally, the technical documentation is prepared in the languages you require, consisting of the customer-specific data sheet, the operating instructions, the required certificates and the described test procedures.
During all six phases, we exchange ideas intensively and work closely together to produce a high-quality, customised solution for you from A to Z from a single source.
Your advantages with assemblies from TRI-MATIC:
- Your resources in development and assembly are relieved thanks to outsourcing to us.
- Supplier reduction simplifies your procurement processes.
- Creative engineering increases productivity and quality.
- Cost optimisation brings real added value.
- Everything from a single source from our location in Hünenberg ZG leads to short delivery times.
The advantages at a glance
That's why a partnership with TRI-MATIC in industrial automation is worthwhile: